Tuesday, September 20, 2011






















HAPPY FESTIVUS !!!!!!!




















Fall is almost upon us and it leaves me wondering where did the sunshine go? Well, I know between the Summer events and on-coming Fall and Winter projects, it must have quietly slid away as I toiled in front of this computer organizing, e-blasting, and networking. Another warm season has escaped from me without as much as a pool dip, ocean glance, or foot on the boardwalk; yet, I don't mind.
My Little Lady Tallis weathered the storm with me, daily, as we rode to meet clients, typed up proposals (we both staring blankly at a computer screen, at times) and yelled at each other from opposite sides of my office. Well, not really yelled. She probably was cursing me out in baby talk while I sat quietly and listened to her complaints and reasoning. Either way, it TRULY was a good Summer, so, although, it may seem as though I have missed out on alot of experiences, I don't feel I have missed out on anything at all...

No comments:

Post a Comment