Tuesday, December 14, 2010

THOUGHTS THAT ARE STILL RELEVANT TODAY by J.BLACK

On Christmas Eve, as I was reminiscing about past events I had orchestrated in 2008, (please see www.5minutes2shine.blogspot.com), I experienced a warm feeling of thankfulness and appreciation for all of the people I have met and encountered. I was fortunate enough to have cultivated old and new relationships and am forever grateful for doing so.
Meanwhile, on my television, as one of my favorite movies, "It's A Wonderful Life" was ending, I, for the first time, actually understood the last scene that had Harry Bailey offering a salutation amidst a room full of people who had just given their money to save the town's Savings and Loan bank; and he stated, " A toast to my big brother George. The richest man in town." And as tears suddenly appeared and rolled down my cheeks, I truly understood that I shared the same wealth.....

No comments:

Post a Comment