Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Welcome, once again, to PROLIFICK PROFILES! Will someone please tell me where 2010 has gone? Just when we were getting used to this year, it's already time to exchange it for another one. I hope that this year has been fruitful, progressive, and satisfying, and if NOT, then better luck in 2011!
I wanted to write something poignant, philosophical, and mind-blowing to lead us from the old into the new, but I couldn't think of a dang thing; so, I decided to do something better. If you know me (or know OF me), then you often see my daily presence on FACEBOOK (this is where I cultivate business, network, and obtain new contacts.) As crazy and busy as I am, I often find the time to "wax poetic" and write some pretty nifty things from the top of my head. The following are some of my best writings/quotes:


"When you are confronted with an obstacle that seems unsurmountable, try not to panic, get reckless, or act abruptly. Just THINK, RESEARCH, ACT ACCORDINGLY, and then DO...... SOMETIMES CHANGE and ADAPTATION are NECESSARY....."


"WE PUT IT IN AND DO WHAT MUST BE DONE, ONE WAY OR ANOTHER...."

"Many of those who volunteered and gave blood, sweat, and tears for a candidate sometimes feel they will get a "special" reward i.e. job, position, etc once the candidate "gets on". Unfortunately, many are disillusioned and upset when all they receive is a THANK-YOU, a handshake, and a appreciation dinner. If you HAVE to ask if you are in a certain group's "inner-circle, more than likely you are not....."

"PEOPLE, many may see this as cynical, but I see it like THIS: No matter WHO is elected, they ALL have their OWN agendas. Some are better/worse than others and some may affect us more or less, depending on your tax bracket. Either way, as long as whomever is elected doesn't undo hundreds of years of legislature and we wake up shackled and chained, we have no choice but to move forward and make things happen within or without the system."

"It seems so long ago, and yet it feels like yesterday. Who would've known HIP HOP would have evolved so fast and be as it is now..."

"URBAN EXCLUSIVE" with DJ Richie Rich and J. BLACK is like H.R. Puffenstuff, "You can't get a little and you can't get enough......"

"And THIS is MY question: Why is it that with all the negative political ads on the television, strife/disease in countries around the world, and chaos in our Nations's financial infrastructure, is the show THE REAL HOUSEWIVES of ATLANTA even relevant?"

"AND ON A PERSONAL NOTE: It's OFFICIAL - I am a PROUD FATHER-TO-BE or my new theme song is "THAT'S JUST MY BABY DADDY" (smile) Of course, my Pops said, "It's about time... The family thought something was wrong with you." Go figure....

"SHOUT OUT TO KANYE WEST, LOVE 'EM or HATE' EM, YOU REALLY HAVE TO RESPECT HIM. HE is DEFINITELY MAKING THINGS HAPPEN....."

"It is ALWAYS satisfying to meet with a prospective client and obtain the comment, during your presentation, " I LIKE what I'm hearing so far....."


"THUS, we need to educate OURSELVES. I don't blame anyone, company, or belief on MY shortfalls. They don't make us EAT, DRINK, SMOKE, or NOT EXERCISE. Every day you have a chance to walk, run, think, investigate, and CHANGE. If we don't, and we end up obese, lethargic, etc and HAVE to depend on doctors and medicines then I am afraid we deserve what we get...."


HAPPY HOLIDAYS FROM the STAFF of ALFONSO TODD AND ASSOCIATES/PROLIFICK MEDIA !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment