Tuesday, May 28, 2013



 So, my platform prior to the election was GOVERNMENT TRANSPARENCY and COMMUNITY EMPOWERMENT... I had stated that I wanted to create a separate site where I could report to my fellow Allentonians in a clear and concise manner so that we could be PROACTIVE rather than REACTIVE to City Issues and Decisions; I, also, spoke of creating "Think Tanks" where we could gather and discuss real life applications that could be implemented in order to push the City and our neighborhoods forward; and, lastly, I spoke about TOURISM and how we need to give visitors a REASON to come to Allentown and how to promote / market the City and newly created projects as a WHOLE.... And since I lost, I thought about it and realized there is NOTHING from stopping me from doing these things ANYWAY.... People, at the this moment, are telling the public I am unhinged and am a dangerous man, and when it comes to doing "right" by the people of Allentown and creating fairness and equal opportunity, they have no idea... 
"WHILE OTHERS TALK, I DO."



THIS is the site and I will report info as it comes in monthly....

No comments:

Post a Comment