Saturday, September 21, 2013

Autumn Art Squawk poster - Sunday, September 29th, 12:00 - 5:00‏

  •  




  •  Hello All Squawkers


    Welcome all new artists and new galleries and new Churches !  We are growing !

    The posters are in and look Great !!!  They measure a generous 19" x 13".  I ordered 100 posters and already, after only 2 hours, 20 are spoken for.  Soooooo ..... please let me know how many you would like.  Previously, I have always covered the costs for all of the posters etc, but, if you would like to donate a 'free will' of $1.00 per poster, that would be most appreciated OR maybe bring a bottle of wine or a small dish (and an instrument) to the 'after party' at 606.  It's always more fun and creative when everyone contributes and joins in ... n'est-ce pas?

    The MOST important thing is that we all do our best and create a fabulous and memorable day for our art lovers and first time and repeat visitors.  Let's share and promote our wonderful downtown Allentown Artist experience !!  If you're looking for a theme, we're focusing on 'American Wildlife Art' and 'hess's'.

    I have scattered appointments Thursday and Friday ... Saturday I should be in my studio for the day ....  606 W. Hamilton St.

    PLEASE call me on my cell to arrange a time when you would like to pick up posters ... or maybe for a delivery:   610.216.0882

    ALSO PLEASE email me ALL information on special guest artists, musicians, special foods or beverages, themes etc .... the countdown begins tomorrow and I want to include you ALL !!!!  Even if you have emailed me, please email the info again (asap) to safeguard that I didn't accidentally delete it.   Thanks !

    Please 'LIKE' the Squawk facebook page if you haven't already ....  Advertise the Autumn Art Squawk on your FB page ... utilize word of mouth, emails etc.  Create an uprising !

    Soooo .... looking forward to seeing each of YOU at the Squawk !! .... and the after party ... the coolest party in town :-)

    In friendship,

    Ann

    www.facebook.com/AllentownArtSquawk 

No comments:

Post a Comment